SUTIL Rich is a thick, velvety water-based lubricant that feels like it’s silicone-based. Designed with a pH suitable for both anal and vaginal use, the new “Rich” formulation has enhanced viscosity to ease anal penetration and soothe dry, delicate tissues.
SUTIL Rich contains small amounts of Horny Goat Weed — a herbal aphrodisiac — that is added, along with Siberian Ginseng and Jujube nut. Traditionally these herbs are used to increase strength, energy, stamina and vitality, but they also help to boost immune functions and have natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties to fight infection. Horny Goat Weed is also a vasodilator, which promotes blood flow and increases natural lubrication.
Depending on your sensitivity, you may feel a warm, slightly tingly sensation when using SUTIL Rich and if you are new to SUTIL we would recommend trying SUTIL Luxe first (or trying both - we have 10ml testers of both available).
SUTIL Rich is an excellent lube for menopausal and post-menopausal people who find sex painful or uncomfortable and can be used as a vaginal/vulval moisturiser too. It is not recommended for those who take nitroglycerin or have sensitivities to herbal extracts - in these cases, the SUTIL Luxe is the lube for you.
SUTIL Rich Benefits
- Is designed to be extra rich with a thicker, almost gel-like consistency
- Is very long-lasting
- Is perfect for activities that require extra slip & slide (such as anal sex)
- Is amazing for anyone perimenopausal or menopausal that naturally requires more moisture.
- Has a Ph of 6, which is optimal for the anus, but also well in the range for vaginal use
- Contains aphrodisiac properties making it great for partnered sex, toys or solo play
- Is made with the finest botanical Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Is water based
- Is paraben and glycerin free
- Is condom and toy friendly
- Comes in a biodegradable tube
- Is vegan
- Is gluten-free
- Is silky, long-lasting and non-irritating
- Blends seamlessly with your own natural body fluids
- Is perfect for people who love the benefits of silicone lubricants
- Cruelty free
- Propanediol*: (Zamea, botanical source) A bio-based substitute for Propylene Glycol and Glycerin, derived from non GMO Corn through an environmentally sustainable process. Used in hypo-allergenic skincare it is gentle and soothing with virtually no adverse skin reactions.
- Hyaluronic Acid*: (Botanical source) “Nature’s Moisturiser”. Found naturally in the body, it binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues.
- Lotus Root Extract*: (Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract) a water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract
- Preservatives: Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*