An Introduction to Silicone Based Lubricants
Not many people know exactly what Silicone Based Lubricants are, but luckily for you – we do! Here’s what you need to know about silicone lubricants:
- They are suitable for use in water and easy to clean off of skin and bedding.
- They are not suitable to use on silicone sex toys, because they will affect the quality of the silicone creating a tacky texture.
- They are however suitable for use with latex condoms.
- They are dermatologically safe and intensely moisturising, nourishing the skin and alleviating any dryness.
- They are breathable, water-free, fragrance-free, oil-free and non-greasy.
- Ideal for sex play in the bath or shower too.
- ID Velvet Silicone Lubricant is long-lasting, designed with a sensitive skin formula and is safe to use with latex condoms.