An Introduction to Water Based Lubricants
To keep this introduction to water based lubricants informative and full of all the facts, we’ve compiled a very handy list for you all about water based lubricant:
- Water based lubricants are safe for all sexual activities.
- They are completely safe to use with our silicone toys.
- The main ingredient in water based lubricants is water… what a surprise!
- Water based lubricants are free of any smell, taste or colour and are non-staining.
- Easy to wash off after use.
- Leave your skin feeling silky smooth, with no horrible residue left afterwards.
- They can dry out a little during use, but this is easily remedied by adding just a sprinkle of water to re-activate that smooth feeling.
Yes Organic Lubricant Selection Packs
Our luxury range of YES Organic Lubricant Selection Packs are an excellent way for you to decide whether you prefer oil based or water based lubricant. The selection pack is great value for money, and contains the following:
- 40ml tube of YES oil-based
- 50ml tube of YES water-based
- 1 applicator (for direct insertion into the vagina) pre-filled with 5ml of YES water-based
- 1 applicator (for direct insertion into the vagina) pre-filled with 5ml of YES oil-based
- 1 sachet of YES oil-based
- 1 sachet of YES water-based
Yes But Organic Anal Lubricant
Yes have developed a water based lubricant that is specifically designed for use during anal sex play. Yes But has a thicker consistency than their original water-based formula, and is pH matched for anal use. It is 100% skin safe and is made without the harmful chemicals that are often present in other anal lubricants. It is also free from parabens, preservatives and Glycerine, and is also compatible with condoms.