Water Based Sexual Lubricants
Using a sexual lubricant is one of the simplest ways you can make sex feel more pleasurable and last longer, too.
Often seen as just for fixing a problem, sexual lubricants benefit not just female sexual pleasure but enhance male sexual performance too. They can also enhance your sexual experience when using a sex toy too.
YES water-based lubricant
- completely organic
- do not contain chemicals or ingredients detrimental to vagina health such as glycerin, glycols and parabens
- safe to use for all sexual activities
- ideal for use with all sex toys, including silicone sex toys
- pH balanced to that of the vagina flora
- free from any smell, taste, colour and is non-staining
- easy to wash off
- leave your skin feeling soft without any residue
- can be reactivated during sex play with a little water if they begin to dry out.
We also recommend SUTIL LUXE, a silky smooth water-based lubricant that moisturises, nourishes and soothes our most intimate areas, as well as lubricating for sexual pleasure. This fabulous water-based lubricant gently cushions and glides, blending seamlessly with your own natural lubrication during sex, making you feel more lubricated which, in turn, feels natural, not intrusive. Being water-based, it is easy to wash off, too.
Free from irritating ingredients and hormone free, it is suitable post cancer treatment and for those who are unable to use hormone replacement therapy, not only as a sexual lubricant but also as a vaginal moisturiser and can be used with any sex toy or dilator.
Made with eco – certified ingredients, SUTIL is committed to creating natural and organic cosmetics that are not only great for your skin, but also derived from renewable resources and manufactured using environmentally friendly processes.
The benefits include:
- Very long-lasting non-irritating with a silky feel
- Has a pH of 4.5, which is optimal for the vagina
- Water based, but with the long-lasting characteristics and feel of a silicone lube (but easy to wash off!)
- Also works well for anal sex, sex toy play and as a personal moisturiser
- Made with the finest botanical Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Paraben and glycerin free
- Condom and toy friendly
- Biodegradable tube with no additional packaging or paper waste
- Blends seamlessly with your own natural lubrication
Having few ingredients, each one is carefully chosen for its purity, effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
- Propanediol: A bio-based substitute for Propylene Glycol and Glycerin, derived from non GMO Corn through an environmentally sustainable process. Used in hypo-allergenic skincare, it is gentle and soothing, with virtually no adverse skin reactions.
- Hyaluronic Acid: “Nature’s Moisturiser”. Found naturally in the body, it binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues.
- Lotus Root Extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Replenishes moisture to the skin. Hydrating and soothing.
- Preservatives. Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin C.
SUTIL Rich has a thicker formulation and slightly higher pH; however, many people enjoy using it for both vaginal and anal sex. It can also be used as a vaginal moisturiser. It is ideal for anal play because of its thicker formulation. The anus is not a self-lubricating organ, and so using a lubricant can help to reduce the risk of tearing and enhance your sexual experience.
SUTIL Rich contains small amounts of Horny Goat Weed — a herbal aphrodisiac — that is added, along with Siberian Ginseng and Jujube nut. Traditionally, these herbs are used to increase strength, energy, stamina and vitality, but they also help to boost immune functions and have natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties to fight infection. Horny Goat Weed is also a vasodilator, which promotes blood flow and increases natural lubrication.
Depending on your sensitivity, you may feel a warm, slightly tingly sensation when using SUTIL Rich and if you are new to SUTIL we would recommend trying SUTIL Luxe first (or trying both – we have 10ml testers of both available). It is not recommended for those who take nitroglycerin or have sensitivities to herbal extracts – in these cases, the SUTIL Luxe is the lube for you.
Which Water-Based Lubricant should I choose?
When choosing a sexual lubricant, it is important to consider what it is made from before you put it inside your vagina, which is why we only sell skin – safe sexual lubricants.
The vagina has a very delicate pH balance, so introducing chemicals found in many commercially available sexual lubricants and products people use as a lubricant substitute can actually do more harm than good.
We don’t recommend using saliva as it dries out quickly.
Your vagina, clitoris and anus are both highly absorbent, so it is advisable to avoid using products that contain substances which can cause irritation or an allergic reaction, just as you would with cosmetics and hygiene products. Some sexual lubricants available on prescription and frequently prescribed or recommended by GPs contain all the irritating ingredients mentioned above and parabens. These are preservatives that are weak hormone disruptors and have no place inside our bodies. They are being removed from skin and body care products, so why would you want to put them inside your vagina, anus, and on your vulva or penis! Always ask your GP what the ingredients are before they prescribe you a product.
To ensure you don’t experience any adverse reaction to your lubricant, always check the label of any sexual lubricant you buy, as many lubricants are manufactured with artificial ingredients and substances that can potentially be harmful to the body. Be aware that some well-known brands do NOT list the ingredients on their packaging, so no ingredients listed, leave it on the shelf. The same goes for condom brands too. Many people think they are allergic to latex when it is the ingredients in the lubricant on the condom.
Always do a skin test before use and if you do use a product and find it sting, burns or causes itching, wash it off immediately.
Protect Your Sexual Health and Pleasure
Water-based lubricants can also be used during anal play. Being thicker in formulation and long-lasting SUTIL Rich is perfect for anal play because it cushions the delicate tissues of the non-lubricating anus. It is great to use with condoms and our anal sex toys too.
So get lube savvy and choose a product that will protect your sexual health and pleasure and the environment too.