Water Based Sexual Lubricants
Using a sexual lubricant is one of the simplest ways you can make sex feel more pleasurable and last longer too.
Often seen as just for fixing a problem, sexual lubricants benefit not just female sexual pleasure but enhance male sexual performance too. They can also enhance your sexual experience when using a sex toy too.
- completely organic
- do not contain chemical harmful to vagina health such as glycerin, glycols and parabens
- safe to use for all sexual activities
- ideal for use with all sex toys, including silicone sex toys
- pH balanced to that of the vagina flora
- free from any smell, taste, colour and are non-staining
- easy to wash off
- leave your skin feeling soft without any residue
- can be reactivated during sex play with a little water if they begin to dry out.
We also recommend SUTIL LUXE, a silky smooth water-based lubricant that moisturises, nourishes and soothes our most intimate areas, as well as lubricating for sexual pleasure. Feeling like a silicone lubricant without the silicone, this fabulous water based lubricant gently cushions and glides, blending seamlessly with your own natural lubrication during sex. Being water based it is easy to wash off too.
Free from irritating ingredients and hormone free it is perfect post treatment, not only as a sexual lubricant but also as a vaginal moisturiser and can be sued with any sex toy or dilator.
Made with eco certified ingredients SUTIL is committed to creating natural and organic cosmetics that are not only great for your skin, but also derived from renewable resources and manufactured using environmentally friendly processes.
The benefits include:
- Very long-lasting non-irritating with a silky feel
- Has a pH of 4.5, which is optimal for the vagina
- Water based, but with the long lasting characteristics and feel of a silicone lube (but easy to wash off!)
- Also works well for anal sex, sex toy play and as a personal moisturizer
- Made with the finest botanical Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Paraben and glycerin free
- Condom and toy friendly
- Biodegradable tube with no additional packaging or paper waste
- Blends seamlessly with your own natural lubrication
Having few ingredients, each one is carefully chosen for its purity, effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
- Propanediol: A bio-based substitute for Propylene Glycol and Glycerin, derived from non GMO Corn through an environmentally sustainable process. Used in hypo-allergenic skincare it is gentle and soothing with virtually no adverse skin reactions.
- Hyaluronic Acid: “Nature’s Moisturizer”. Found naturally in the body, it binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues.
- Lotus Root Extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Replenishes moisture to the skin. Hydrating and soothing.
- Preservatives. Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vit C.
Which Water Based Lubricant should I choose?
When choosing a sexual lubricant, it is important to consider what it is made from before you put it inside your vagina which is why we only sell skin safe sexual lubricants.
The vagina has a very delicate pH balance, so introducing chemicals found in many commercially available sexual lubricants and products people use as a lubricant substitute can actually do more harm than good.
We don’t recommend using saliva as it drys out very quickly.
Your vagina, clitoris and anus are both highly absorbant so it is advisable to avoid using products that contain substances which can cause irritation or an allergic reaction, just as you would with cosmetics and hygiene products. Some sexual lubricants available on prescription and frequently prescribed or recommended by GPs contain all the irritating ingredients mentioned above and parabens. These are preservatives that are oestrogenic and have no palce inside our bodies. So always ask your GP what the ingredietns are before theyr prescribe you a product.
To ensure you don’t experience any adverse reaction to your lubricant, alway check the label of any sexual lubricant you buy as many lubricants are manufactured with artificial ingredients and substances that can potentially be harmful to the body. Be aware that some well know brands do NOT list the ignredietns on their packaging, so no ingredients listed, leave it on the shelf. The same goes for condom brands too. Many people think they are allergic to latex when it is the lubricant ingredients on the condom.
Always do a skin test prior to use and if you do use a product and finds it sting, burns or causes itching, wash it off immediately.
Protect Your Sexual Health and Pleasure
Water based lubricants can also be used during anal play. YES have created YESBUT organic anal lubricants, specifically balanced to the pH of the anus which is different to the pH of the vagina, offering you a completely natural way to enjoy pleasurable anal sex with a partner or suitable sex toy. SUTIL Luxe is perfect for anal play as it is much longer lasting because it feels like a silicone lubricant.
So get lube savvy and choose a product that will protect your sexual health and pleasure and the environment too.